Below are some tools we’ve developed over time in our work. The checklists and tools below provide a framework for decision making.They’re intended to save you time, and help organize your work by identifying strategic alternatives. Feel free to to adapt them or improve them for your own organizational use; we just ask that you let us know when you do so.
These tools represent hours of hard work and we intend to develop more of them as a contribution to the higher education community. We believe that open-source tools can positively impact higher education networks. Please take a minute to read the Creative Commons rules if you’re uncertain about how open-source sharing can benefit you and your organization.
- Checklist for Evaluating Academic Support Units
- Checklist for Evaluating Institutional Practices and Policies Impacting Recruitment, Retention, and Success for Students of Color and Low Income Students
- Developing a 21st Century Faculty
- Evaluation of Intervention Programs for Low-Income Students and Students of Color
- Guide to SWOT Analysis by Justin Gomer and Jackson Hille
- Institutional Data Readiness Assessment Tool
- Learner and Institutional Alignment
- Pre-Strategic Planning Assessment Tool
- Strategic Planning for Student Success
- Strategic Planning with Mixed Methodologies
- Strategic Research for Enrollment Management
- Tools for Developing and Evaluating E-Learning Quality
- Using Research to Align Academic and Technical Instructional Programs
This work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. Visitors are welcome to download these tools, share them, and even change them, just as long as Voorhees Group LLC is credited as the creator of the tool you download and you don’t sell it or use it to sell anything.